User talk:Ibn Rushd
Hello. I had previously registered, but that was several years ago, and I couldn't remember my account, so I thought it was deleted. I actually think it has since I never came back after the first couple articles I brought over.
I want to translate Spanish articles, as well as book reviews and discussing current research. I would do the work on my computer and keep it there until finished, then bring it over here. I think that would make it easier, as I would just focus on the text of the article, instead of formatting, as I will do that when I'm ready to post. That way all of the article is presented to the readers, and not just part of it.
- Welcome back to the site. I checked if there was an earlier account and there is . We delete old revisions every now and then to reduce the size of the database so that may be why there arent any articles in the contributions history for that account other than your testimony.
- Here's  an important translated article that is waiting to be completed.
- We also have: WikiIslam:Translations#Articles_to_Translate.
- Let me know if you need any help. thank you! --Axius (talk | contribs) 01:00, 28 June 2015 (PDT)
- I couldn't recall my old username, but found it after I registered the new one. Thank you for getting back to me quickly. I am still reading all the links about editing. I had previously brought 2 articles from the old FFI news page, and I remember it was hard work putting in all the websites and references.
- Yay, my account still exists. I hope to continue to be able to access this site, as I found out recently that it was "banned" from the FFI hosts. Ibn Rushd (talk) 02:30, 9 December 2015 (EST)