- This conversation has been split from Talk:Pedophilia in the Qur'an
HI, its me again. This time with two things:
1. I have an online jpg of the page and chapther from the Bukhari translation (chapther 39). If you wanna use it: 
2. I have been talking to Muslims online and they gave me this hadith where Aisha says that she saw her parents following islam since the time when she reached the age of puberty. This would clearly be before any marriage with Muhammad. Here's the reference to the Sahih Bukhari hadith: Volume 1, Book 8, number 465.
- Hi. This article has nothing to do with the age of Aisha. The apologetics those Muslims are using, have been refuted in this page: Refutation of Modern Muslim Apologetics Against Aisha's Age. I'm assuming their claim is an exaggeration of what the hadith actually says, in which case I think our response to argument number five covers it. Whatever the case may be, it wouldn't alter the fact that the age of consummation according to multiple (mutawatir) sahih hadith is clearly nine (mutawatir trumps single hadiths, so to speak). --Sahabah (talk) 18:05, 21 August 2013 (PDT)
- The hadith is not available on the USC site, so I checked the hard copy (pdf) files and this is what is there for vol. 1, book 8, no. 465:  It has nothing to do do with Aisha. So unless I'm doing something wrong, the reference they provided was bogus. Not surprising, really. --Sahabah (talk) 18:34, 21 August 2013 (PDT)
Hisham didn't narrate anything from his father except what he heard from his father???
I don't understand this argument about the third argument. What is the difference between narrating, what his father told him, and narrating what he heard directly from his father??