Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 17:57, 7 April 2021 +213 m WikiIslam:Discussions/Archive Responding to question. current Tag: Visual edit
- 00:03, 7 April 2021 +584 WikiIslam:Discussions/Archive →Abu Jahal, Ikriban Ibn Abi Jahl and /or One Islam Productions: new section
- 11:59, 28 October 2020 -81 m Quranism →Conclusion: I have restored the change (without the explanation) that Sahab erroneously reverted. The comparison in the article was invalid. The earlier comparison I had was accurate but, as we saw, potentially confusing. Tag: Visual edit
- 11:31, 28 October 2020 +366 User talk:Tharpa
- 02:10, 14 July 2014 -6 Quranism →Conclusion: Corrected an overstated sentence. Buddhism without the Buddha would be like Islam without Mohammed, or maybe even Allah.
- 02:08, 14 July 2014 +379 N Talk:Qur'an Only Islam - Why it is Not Possible Created page with "An apparent contradiction: In the section on Sawm, there are two successive sentences: "Sawm, the final pillar of Islam is also not described in the Qur'an, the “perfect,..."