Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article or section is being renovated.
Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei (born 15 July 1939) has been the Supreme Leader of Muslims in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 1989.
- From the Scene: Khomeini Anniversary (video) - June 2007
- Profile of Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei at GlobalSecurity.org
- Profile of Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei at Iran Chamber Society
- Ayatollah Khamenei Profile at Al Jazeera Publishing
- Leader's Statements in a Meeting with Participants in the Islamic World Media conference January 2002
- Ali Khamenei: The real power in Iran April 2007
- The TIME 100 (2007 list)