Addition to Notable quotes and other edits
There's no evidence that the quote you added belongs to Fred Phelps. That website is listed as a sister site of their official website  but that is all. There's no author information on that page so we cannot say its Fred.
More evidence that its probably someone else writing on the website: FAQ -- that is their main FAQ page:
- "Second, O hypocritical nation, shut the hell up about putting the Mosque down the street, NOT AT, but down the street from Ground Zero. Just shut your rebel, it’s-all-about-me rotting pizza chutes and build the Mosque and leave those people alone. You intolerant bastards and phony Christians. Just shut up! The whole world hates this nation because they are such raging crybabies and hypocrites. You’re getting your asses GodSmacked every day and you stand around crying like little girls over competing false religious systems and their high places?!"
Once again no authorship and I doubt the above was written by Fred.
- This quote  is not about Islam so I removed it. Please also note that our site does not promote any specific religion.
- Fred Phelps is also a very controversial person and his deeds/sayings and work for WBC are shunned globally as well as in the US (he founded the church):
- "The church is widely considered to be a hate group".
- So I would rather not see quotes from him on our site. --Axius (talk | contribs) 13:40, 26 April 2014 (PDT)
I dont understand the addition of this quote . Its not saying a lot about Islam. Can you explain why its a good addition to the page? It looks like a misfit among the other quotes. It focuses on blasphemy. So I feel it should be somewhere but maybe not on that page. Maybe somewhere linked from: Free Speech --Axius (talk | contribs) 13:47, 26 April 2014 (PDT)
- Axius. It appears to be a quote of Cat Stevens using the usual Islamic apologetic technique of tu quoque in order to excuse the fact that he called for the death of Salman Rushdie. --Sahab (talk) 02:01, 1 April 2015 (PDT)
Hi Windows7Guy100. Your edits are either factually incorrect, not suitable for this site (i.e. your additions in articles make no sense and you seemingly do not understand what the page is about), or require clean up by other editors, so please do not make any more edits to our main space articles. Thank you. --Sahab (talk) 02:01, 1 April 2015 (PDT)