Coran, hadiths et savants : Les passes droits du prophète accordé par Dieu
This article or section is being renovated.
Lead = 2 / 4
Structure = 2 / 4
Content = 2 / 4
Language = 4 / 4
References = 3 / 4
According to the traditional hadith accounts, Allah gave Muhammad permission to do things which were not allowed to other other members of the ummah, and even to other prophets. These special privileges were a sign of Allah's divine favor upon his appointed apostle.
Allah "hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires"
No one May Marry Muhammad's Widows
Muhammad's Wives May Not Leave Their Homes
And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.
Other Divine Dispensations
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
- Muhammad (Primary Sources) - A hub page that leads to other articles related to Muhammad (Primary Sources)