Birodari Aziz, I wrote new article about Cousteau and Islamic mythes, but there may be some technical mistakes, can you check it? Sincerly, see you on Uzbek Atheists group very soon ;) Axmed (talk) 11:51, 8 October 2013 (PDT)
- Thanks! Shrimp (talk) 02:37, 8 October 2013 (PDT)
Translation template help
Hi! Thanks for confirming the meaning of "qarang". Could you please translate the following things for me? It is for use in our Uzbek templates and hub-type pages:
A version of this page is also available in the following languages: Arabic, Azerbaijani, Czech, English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Italian. For additional languages, see the sidebar on the left.
- Hi! Here are the translations:
Bu sahifa shuningdek bu tillarda ham mavjud: arabcha, ozarbayjoncha, chexcha, inglizcha, fransuzcha, ispancha, turkcha, italyancha. Boshqa tillar uchun chapdagi panelga qarang.
- Note: arabcha - Arabic, ozarbajoncha - Azerbaijani, chexcha - Czech, inglizcha - English, fransuzcha - French, ispancha - Spanish, turkcha - Turkish, italyancha - Italian.
- Articles in Uzbek:
- Özbekcha maqolalar
- Site Map:
- Sayt xaritasi - WikiIslam'da kerakli axborot topish uchun vosita
- And thanks for maintaining this useful website! Shrimp (talk) 04:25, 9 October 2013 (PDT)
Translation Former Muslims stories
Hi what do you think about translation former muslims stories? I see on facebook you're already translate Freedom To Choose (former Muslim), you hesitate publich it in uzbek on the wikiislam? Thanks Axmed (talk) 05:40, 25 October 2013 (PDT)
- I don't think translation of those stories for WikiIslam is required. The former muslim stories are interesting, but they should be kept in the language which they were originally submitted in. The stories are just confessions, they represent a view of the persons who submitted them; they don't necessarily contain Quran, hadith or widespread scholar opinions. Translating only for blogs or social networks are ok, I think. // WikiIslam saytining özida bu hikoyalarni tarjima qilish sayt qoidalariga mos kelmasa kerak. Bu hikoyalar faqat ularni yuborgan kishilarning shaxsiy fikrlarini ifoda etadi; ularda Quron, hadis yoki ulamo fikrlari har doim ham yozilmagan. Blog yoki Facebook uchun tarjima qilish esa menimcha mumkin. Shrimp (talk) 06:01, 25 October 2013 (PDT)