- The current title that you used is "La deficienza delle donne". Google translate says "The deficiency of women" is the machine translation. Is that right? The original title is "Women are Deficient in Intelligence", so there should be a translation for "intelligence" in the title meaning that we are quoting Muhammad talking about women's intelligence. You can reply here on your talk page. --Axius (talk) 12:35, 24 November 2013 (PST)
Khadijah bint Khuwaylid
Hi Neceseco. Thanks a lot for that translation, but you really should not be doing the editing on the articles themselves. If you are working on articles, this should be done in a sandbox page (see: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/WikiIslam:Sandbox ) I've now moved your translation to the following URL: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Khadijah_bint_Khuwaylid_-_Italiano . I've also added an "Incomplete" template to it because that page has a lot of explanatory footnotes. Could you please also translate them? For example ref 33 says: "Bewley/Saad 8:9. Kister (1993) documents sources in which Malik was also known as Hind and his son Hala was also known as Al-Harith. It was not uncommon for Arabs to be known by alternative and apparently unrelated names." Thanks. --Sahab (talk) 03:11, 6 April 2014 (PDT)
Hi Sahab, sorry but I'm not used to wiki. I noticed that I was editing the article even if I didn't want to do that. I followed the help section, went here: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Help:Contents and pressed the button "create new page". I didn't want to edit the previous one. How should I translate other pages directly in the future without editing the original version?
I'll translate the footnotes of this article.
- Oh okay, no problem. What happened is that the title you entered already existed so it must have taken you to that already existing page. In the future you can continue creating new pages like how you described (going to "Help:Contents" and pressing the button to "create new page"). As long as the title you enter does not already exist, it will be fine. If it does exist, just add "Italiano" at the end of the title before pressing the "create" button. Thanks again for that translation. Let me know if you have any further questions. --Sahab (talk) 12:19, 6 April 2014 (PDT)
Yes I do. How do I associate the original article with the translated version after I complete it? The article about Khadijah in Italian doesn't appear in the list of Italian articles. Why so?
- I saved Sahab some work and added the article. Its now in the category  and also announced in the new translations section on the main page . Thanks for translating it!
- Is there any other article you would like to translate from the list we have? . From that list 72 virgins would be a great choice in my opinion. It is well-referenced. I know some people may be tired of the topic being discussed but it is one of the most popular topics people search for. Or let me know of any other page you'd like to work on and I can create a copy for you to start the translation. --Axius (talk | contribs) 04:51, 12 April 2014 (PDT)
Alright Axius, so I just translate the articles and then you adjust them in the category. I plan on translating an article per week and I'll do the one about the virgins. Thank you all for your support and the huge amount of informations. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Neceseco (talk • contribs) (Remember to sign your comments)
Thank you! Here is the article for the 72 virgins that you can directly edit: WikiIslam:Sandbox/Le_72_vergini. I'll move it to the main space after its complete.
If the title of the article is not correct (I used google translate) we can change it.
- Article moved to: WikiIslam:Sandbox/Le_72_vergini, so search engines dont index the page before its completed. Looking forward to its completion! Let me know if you have any questions. thanks --Axius (talk | contribs) 16:12, 12 April 2014 (PDT)
- hi Neceseco, how's it going with this translation? --Axius (talk | contribs) 13:11, 27 April 2014 (PDT)