The article at User:Matheosharison/Sandbox will need a lot of work before it can go into the main space for example:
- extra spaces after a comma - delete
- starting sentences are with a capital letter
- Capitalization for headings
- double periods (.. , ...) - need to be deleted
- Possibly other things
And writing style needs to be fixed for the entire article after that. After you are done with the text of the article and putting in what you want to put in, can you make the above fixes you can and then we can put it in out to-do list to fix the rest?
- If it's going to be put on the to-do list, I think it needs more fixes than those listed above. A lot of the points need expanding on and clarification. For example, the part that says "and the most special dictionary among them is (the standards of language) dictionary .. which states that .." and then goes on to quote Arabic. I have no idea what dictionary and edition/page this is referring to. And Matheosharison's English is not an issue. He clearly writes and understands the language well enough to rewrite it in a manner that is more suitable. Of course a final copy-edit would still be made by someone who is fluent. --Sahabah (talk) 05:40, 18 February 2014 (PST)