Humood bin Uqla Ash-Shu'aibi
Shaykh Humood bin Uqla Ash-Shu'aibi (1925-2002) was an Islamic cleric. There are numerous trans-literations his name like Humood bin Uqla Ash-Shu'aibi, Hamood ibn 'Abdullaah ash-Shu'aybee, Hammood bin `Abdullah bin Uqla ash-Shu`aybee, Hamoud bin ‘Aqlaa’ah Al-Shu’aybee, among many others.
Ash-Shu'aibi is notable for having cast doubts on the September 11 attacks as one carried out by Muslims. In a fatwa, he has also condemned the United States for its un-belief in Islam and sins, as he put it.
He was a teacher of Abdul-Azeez ibn Abdullaah Aal ash-Shaikh, but later efforts were made to downplay his understanding of Islamic studies and make statements such as he was "not from the major scholars."
- Islamic Clerics - A hub page that leads to other articles related to Islamic Clerics
- The Refutation Against the Lies of Al-Anbaree and the Clarification of the Fasaad of the Basis of his Meth`haab in Al-Irjaa'
- The unreleased Usama bin Ladin interview by Al Jazeera Satellite channel reporter Tayseer Allouni on 21.10.2001
- The Two Scholars Who Dared to Speak - Islamic Awakening, Article ID: 975, accessed February 12, 2012
- Sheikh Hamoud bin Uqla ash-Shu’aybee (rahimuallah)
- Shaykh Faalih al-Harbee speaks about Hamood al-'Uqlaa ash-Shu'aybee... - Fatwa-Online, October 29, 2001