This article or section is being renovated.
Ayatollah Ali Meshkini is an Iranian cleric and politician and the chairman of the Assembly of Experts. The Assembly of Experts decides who succeeds the Supreme Leader of Muslims in Iran. Hashemi Rafsanjani is Meshkini's 1st deputy in the Assembly of Experts, and Ebrahim Amini is his 2nd deputy.
Bush, Blair and Sharon
George W. Bush, 2004
Islamic Republic of Iran
Message to Afghans, 2002
- Ayatollah Meshkini in a Friday Sermon at Qom: Pray that God Ends the Lives of Bush, Blair and Sharon Soon. Iranian Leaders Must Promote Nuclear Activities - December, 2004
- Friday Sermon in Qom, Iran: US Wants To Bring the Ba'th Party Back Into Power July 2004
- Ayatollah Meshkini in Friday Sermon at Qom: The Holocaust Is a Lie - December, 2005
- Ayatollah Meshkini In A Friday Sermon in Qom: An Islamic Rule Under Ayatollah Sistani Is Required in Iraq - July, 2004
- Nuclear Weapons - Iranian Statements - 14 December, 2001
- TEHRAN HOSTING ANOTHER INTIFADA CONFERENCE - March, 2002