Jump to navigation Jump to search
- main page http://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/4
-  It has been related that : the Prophet said: "Whoever builds a Masjid for (the sake of) Allah, be it small or large, then Allah will build a house for him in Paradise."
-  Uthman bin Affan narrated that : he heard Allah's Messenger say: "Whoever builds a Masjid for (the sake of) Allah, then Allah will build a similar house for him in Paradise."
-  It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said:
"The Messenger of Allah said: 'The Hour will not begin until the people compete in (building) mosques.'"
- http://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/4/8 Chapter: Where It Is Permissible To Build Mosque (land/graves of idolators)
- http://sunnah.com/bukhari/20/2 Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Do not set out on a journey except for three Mosques i.e. Al-Masjid-AI-Haram, the Mosque of Allah's Messenger, and the Mosque of Al-Aqsa, (Mosque of Jerusalem)."
- ibn majah 4:25 It was narrated from 'Aishah that: The Messenger of Allah commanded that places of prayer be established in villages, and that they be purified and perfumed.