This is a disclaimer for essays/op-eds that are hosted on WikiIslam. Note that:
- Like the ex-Muslim testimonies, views expressed in an essay/op-ed belong to the author and are not necessarily endorsed by WikiIslam. Thus, they may contain original research/theories at odds with the rest of the site's content.
- Because essays/op-eds, by their very nature, contain some amount of personal opinion, they may not necessarily comply with the guidelines that apply to most of the other content on the site (i.e. the encyclopedic and counter-apologetic content).
- Although the standard policies and guidelines are not used, they must still comply with the less restrictive policies and guidelines for essays/op-eds (currently under construction)
- The validity and accuracy of the views contained may not have been verified and do not have any connection with the rest of the content on the site.
- If needed, essays/op-eds may be edited for relevancy, clarity and language issues although such changes are minor.
If you would like to submit an essay/op-ed, fill out this form.