FAQ for Prospective Editors
Move questions from: WikiIslam:Frequently_Asked_Questions#Contributing
- Why should I join this site?
- We are one of the best websites relating to criticism of Islam. Please take a look at what people say about us. Currently we get visited by about 5000 people daily.
- I'm not good at computers and I don't know how to edit pages.
- Wiki editing is easy. See this cheatsheet which shows you how easy it is to format text. You can also edit a page and see the code to see how a certain part of text was formatted.
- Is it safe to work on this site?
- Yes, all you need is an anonymous username. Account creation is very simple and only takes a minute. You do not even need an email address (unless you want email functionality).
- Are there any policies and guidelines to be followed for content?
- I would like to help with translation. Where do I start?
- See: WikiIslam:How to Translate Articles. If you have any questions, leave a message on the forum.
- I have a question but it is not answered here.
- Leave a message on the forum and we'll be glad to help you out.
- Who can I contact for questions about editing or other difficulties?
- See above