Talk:O webu WikiIslam
English language page being translated: WikiIslam
(This message has also been left on the user's talk page)
Hello Animus. I've reverted your last edit to the Czech hub page. The "O webu Wikiislam" article has a few paragraphs that are yet to be translated (here, here and here):
Contrary to what is sometimes claimed, WikiIslam has not received any attention from news agencies such as the Associated Press (AP), however, its non-partisan approach to criticism has led to the site being linked to or referenced by various notable sites such as RichardDawkins.net and GreenProphet.com. It has also been cited by Dr. Heather Deegan in her book, Africa Today: Culture, Economics, Religion, Security, Prof. Carlos Brebbia in his book, Disaster Management and Human Health Risk III: Reducing Risk, Improving Outcomes, and Dr. Stefan Kirchner in his paper published in the Baltic Journal of Law & Politics.
- ↑ Göran Larsson - Cyber-Islamophobia? The case of WikiIslam - Contemporary Islam: Volume 1, Number 1, 53-67, DOI: 10.1007/s11562-007-0002-2
- ↑ For responses to various criticisms of WikiIslam, visit the Criticism of WikiIslam section of the IslamoCriticism blog.
- ↑ About/ Links - RichardDawkins.net, accessed February 7, 2012
- ↑ Tafline Laylin - Muslim President Calls for Rain Prayers on Sunny Friday - Green Prophet, December 28, 2011
- ↑ Heather Deegan, "Africa Today: Culture, Economics, Religion, Security", Routledge, p. 100, ISBN 978-0415418843, December 26, 2008 (archived), http://www.amazon.com/Africa-Today-Economics-Religion-Security/dp/0415418844/.
- ↑ C. A. Brebbia, "Disaster Management and Human Health Risk III: Reducing Risk, Improving Outcomes", Wit Pr/Computational Mechanics, p. 366, ISBN 978-1845647384, July 9, 2013 (archived), http://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Management-Human-Health-Risk/dp/1845647386.
- ↑ "Faith, Ethics and Religious Norms in a Globalized Environment: Freedom of Religion as a Challenge to the Regulation of Islamic Finance in Europe". Baltic Journal of Law & Politics. Volume 4, Issue 1, Pages 52–82, ISSN (Online) 2029-0454, ISSN (Print) , DOI: 10.2478/v10076-011-0003-6, August 2011
- i translated it --Prekladator (talk) 15:08, 20 February 2016 (EST)