Muhammad (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
- Egyptian Shaykh: Those who Insult Allah are Called to Repentance, Those who Insult the Prophet Must be killed
- Fatwa: "The Position of a Muslim Towards One Who Slanders the Prophet and His Companions"
- Fatwa: "Whoever Insults One of These Four Things, Whether in Jest or Sincerity, Has Become an Infidel and Must Be Killed"
- Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Rules that Whoever Insults the Prophet Must Be an Apostate, Atheist, Christian or Jew
- Video: Egyptian Shaykhs Pronounce Death on Those Who Insult Muhammad
- Friday Prayers in Saudi: "'Umar...Executed the Will of the Messenger...and Drove out the Jews and Christians"
- A Saudi Princess Appeals to the Mufti to Intervene to Prohibit the Marriage of Minors
- Islamophobic Muslim? Egyptian Writer: "Who Offends the Prophet is Not the West, But we Muslims, for Making Islam Terrorist"