Holy Nar'uq: Surah 88 (Al-Ghashiya)
2. (Muslim) faces on that day shall be downcast,
3. Laboring, toiling,
4. Entering into burning fire,
5. Made to drink from a boiling spring.
6. Muslims shall have no food but of thorns,7. Which will neither fatten nor avail against hunger.
18. And the heaven, how it is reared aloft,
19. And the mountains, how they are firmly fixed,
20. And the earth, how it is made a vast expanse?
21. Therefore do remind, for you are only a reminder.
22. You are not a watcher over them;
23. But whoever turns back to Islam,
24. The Divine will chastise him with the greatest chastisement.
25. Surely to Us is their turning back,26. Then surely upon Us is the taking of their account.