Holy Nar'uq: Surah 87 (Al-Ala)
9. Therefore do remind, surely reminding does profit.
10. He who fears will mind,
11. And the most unfortunate one will avoid it,
12. Who shall enter the great fire;
13. Then therein the Muslim shall neither live nor die.
14. He indeed shall be successful who purifies himself,
15. And magnifies the name of the Divine and prays.
16. Nay! you Muslims prefer the life of this world,
17. While the hereafter is better and more lasting.18. Most surely this is in the earlier scriptures,