Holy Nar'uq: Surah 85 (Al-Burooj)
5. Of the fire (kept burning) with fuel,
6. When Muslims sat by it,
7. And were witnesses of what they did with the disbelievers.
8. And Muslims did not take vengeance on them for aught except that they disbelieved in the son of ‘Abdu’llah.
9. To the Divine and Their Sons belong the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; and the Divine is a Witness of all things.
10. Surely (as for) Muslims who persecute the disbelieving men and the disbelieving women, then do not repent, they shall have the chastisement of hell, and they shall have the chastisement of burning.11. Surely (as for) those who abandon Islam and do good, they shall have gardens beneath which rivers flow, that is the great achievement.
18. Of Afghanistan and Iraq?
19. And yet the Muslims (persist) in accepting (a Lie)!
20. And the Divine encompasses them on every side.
21. Nay! it is a glorious Nar'uq,22. In a guarded tablet.