Holy Nar'uq: Surah 83 (Al-Mutaffifin)
11. Who gave the lie to the Nar'uq.
12. And none gives the lie to it but every exceeder of limits, sinful one
13. When Our communications are recited to him, he says: Stories of those of yore.
14. Nay! rather, what Muslims used to do has become like rust, upon their hearts.
15. Nay! most surely Muslims shall on that day be debarred from their Lords.
16. Then most surely Muslims shall enter the burning fire.17. Then shall it be said to them: This is what you gave the lie to.
23. On thrones, they shall gaze;
24. You will recognize in their faces the brightness of bliss.
25. They are made to quaff of a pure drink that is sealed (to others).
26. The sealing of it is (with) musk; and for that let the aspirers aspire.
27. And the admixture of it is a water of Tasnim,
28. A fountain from which drink they who are drawn near (to the Divine).
29. Surely they who are guilty used to laugh at those who disbelieved in Islam.
30. And when Muslims passed by them, they winked at one another.
31. And when Muslims returned to their own followers they returned exulting.
32. And when Muslims saw them, they said: Most surely these disbelievers are in error;
33. And they were not sent to be keepers over them.
34. So today those who disbelieved shall laugh at the followers of Islam;
35. On thrones, they will look.36. Surely the Muslims are rewarded as they did.