Category:Politics and Government
Pages in category "Politics and Government"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.
- Al-Aqsa Foundation Accuses Israel of Attempting to Judaize Mosques
- Al-Jazeera Accuses Indonesian Jews of "Supporting the Israeli Aggression on Gaza"
- Al-Qaradawi - Waging War Against Allah - Qur'an 5:33 - Refers To Apostasy
- Al-Qaradawi Describes the Establishment of Israel as "The Great Calamity"
- Al-Qaradawi Refuses Dialogue with Jews, Announces He Has "Cut Off the Pope"
- Al-Qaradawi: "The Christian Will Reach an Understanding With His Muslim Brother to Choose a Muslim President"
- American Muslim Leader Issues Fatwa Against Democracy
- AMJA Cautions Muslims Against Participating in American Legal System - Urges Them to Hate It in Their Hearts
- Arab Press Ablaze with Rumors that Mu'ammar Gaddafi Is Secretly a Jew
- Egypt: Deputy Prime Minister Being Investigated for "Dishonoring the Divine"
- Egypt: Female Parliament Candidate says "Women Are Deficient in Intelligence and Religion, and It Is Not Permissible for Them to Be in Authority"
- Egyptian Candidate for President Praises bin Laden as a Martyr
- Egyptian Nour Party Candidate: Democracy is Disbelief in Allah and is Still Forbidden
- Egyptian Nour Party Candidates: Democracy is 'Kufr' ... and Masonic-Jewish Propaganda
- Egyptian Parliamentary Candidate: Jizyah Is Only Half a Dinar, and It's Taken from the Rich Christians
- Egyptian Shaykh Demands Punishment for Deputy Prime Minister for Insulting Allah
- Egyptian Shaykh: "Be at Ease, Do Not Fear Islam and the Shari'ah"
- Egyptian Shaykh: "Democracy Is a Bad, Backwards, and Retarded Idea"
- European Court of Human Rights on Shariah Law
- Fatwa: "Allah Restricts Through the State What He Doesn't Restrict Through the Qur'an"
- Former Lebanese Minister: "The Alexandria Church Bombing Was a Zionist-Western Attempt to Target the National Fabric of Egypt"
- Friday Prayers in Brazil: Islam Will Dominate the World
- Friday Prayers in Saudi: "As much as you are able, you must command the good and forbid the evil"
- From Gaza: Jews Have No Historic Claim to Jerusalem; Modern Israelis Are Merely "Gangs of Organized Crime, Murder, and Degenerate Racism"
- Funding of Islam
- Inter-Services Intelligence agency (Pakistan)
- International Union of Muslim Scholars Issues Statement in Support of the Egyptian Protests; Calls the Protests a 'Jihad'
- Islam and Democratic Values
- Islam and Freedom of Speech
- Islam and Freedom of Speech (Links)
- Islamic Forum Post: Saudi Arabia "Only Understands Jihad in the Path of America"
- Islamic Law
- IslamOnline.net: "It Is Permissible for Us to Fight and Kill All Israeli Jews"
- Mainstream American Muslim Group Warns Muslims Against Working in Law Enforcement
- Manifesto - Together Facing the New Totalitarianism
- Mismanagement in Islamic Economy
- Mufti of Egypt: "We Want a President Like 'Umar bin al-Khattab"
- Muhammad Teddy Bear Blasphemy Case
- Muslim Brotherhood in Syria Call on Army to Support Uprising
- Muslim Brotherhood Leader: Every Israeli who Enters Egypt, Tourist or Not, Should be Killed
- Muslim Brotherhood Leaders Quote Prophet Muhammad at Al-Azhar Conference - O Muslim, There is a Jew Behind Me Come and Kill Him
- Muslim Scholars Association Warns Sunnis Against the Shi'ite Tide; Urges Them Not to Flee
- Satanic Verses Controversy
- Saudi Arabia Holds Iran Responsible for Attack on Its Diplomatic Mission
- Saudi Arabia Warns of "Strict Punishments" for Protesters
- Saudi Council of Senior Scholars - Gaddafi Is Not a Muslim
- Saudi Shaykh: Terrorists Use Zionist and Western Weapons; Give Rise to "Right-Wing Extremists" Who Attack Mosques and Veiled Women
- Saudi Shaykh: What Is Occurring in Yemen Is Fitna
- Shaykh al-Qaradawi Doubts Muslim Involvement in Alexandria Church Bombing; Points to Unnamed "Foreign Hand"
- Shaykh of al-Azhar: "The Western Understanding of Human Rights is Against That Which is Sacred to Us"
- Statement from Kuwaiti Shaykh on the Syrian Revolution
- Syrian Protesters Claim to Have Captured Five Iranian Revolutionary Guards
- UAE Paper Describes Israel as a Western "Project for Dominance of the Islamic Nation"
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Unnamed Sources: Coptic Church Calls on Copts to "Participate with Their Muslim Brothers" In Protests Against Mubarak Regime
- US Government Allegedly in Talks to Release 50 Egyptian Prisoners Including Shaykh Umar Abd-al-Rahman