Answers to Objections When Discussing Islam
Author of Getting Through
Answers to responses you are likely to get when discussing the terrifying brilliance of Islam to someone who knows little about it.
- But it is Just a Small Minority of Extremists
- My Friend is a Muslim and He's Really Nice
- What You're Saying Is Racist
- Aren't You Being Religiously Intolerant?
- Christianity Is Just As Bad
- Not All Muslims Are Terrorists
- We Can't Go to War With 1.3 Billion Muslims!
- Are You An Islamophobe?
- Isn't This Bigotry?
- Are You a Hatemonger? I Don't Believe in Promoting Hatred
- You Should Really Talk to a Muslim
- But There Are Peaceful Passages in the Quran Too
- You Can Justify Anything if You Quote it Out of Context
- There Are Millions of Muslims in This Country and They're Not Blowing Things Up
- My Family and My Community is Muslim, and None of Us Are Terrorists
- Fundamentalism is Fundamentalism
- Mosques, Synagogues and Churches Stood Side-By-Side in Peace for a Thousand Years in the East
- You're Taking the Verses of the Quran Out of Context
- But Jihad is an Internal Struggle
- Criticizing Islamic Doctrine Will Turn Moderates into Extremists
- You're Cherry-Picking Verses Out of the Quran
- You Are a Xenophobe
- The Majority of Muslims are Peace-Loving People
- Wouldn't it be Better to Support the Peaceful Muslims?
- What Can We Do About It?