- This page is under construction.
This page is for listing tasks specific for an article.
An article analyzing all the data gathered in our Muslim Statistics page, showing that extremists are a majority in Islam. One possible way of doing this effectively is by starting off with a list of all major Muslim countries. Then put statistics available for each subject (e.g. Jihad, Shari'ah punishments, etc.) next to each country. If one country has only little support for Jihad yet has a large number supporting the execution of apostates, the percentage who support execution are obviously extremists regardless of their views on Jihad. Then you find the Muslim population figure for that country and calculate the number of extremists. An example of this can be viewed here. In reality, the number of extremists would likely be even higher than your final calculation, because there would likely be many who don't support killing apostates yet support Jihad etc. Also add examples of intolerance which clearly show the extremists are not a "small" minority ( , , , , , , , more examples can be found here). More information/ideas can be gleaned from this post .
Article covering the reaction to Qur'an burnings etc.(useful links: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more here and here) and Muslims/others desecrating other scriptures without a violent backlash (useful links: , , , , , , , , ). Also cover the fatwa which allows Muslims to use the Bible as toilet paper . These articles ,  have more info and covers how burning the Qur'an is the Islamic way of desposing of them, and how a Caliph was the first "Qur'an-burner". Video with good info , misc 
- Compare mortality rates and health situations in Muslim countries (majority Muslim population) and non-Muslim countries with minimal Muslim populations.
- Fasting - Health_effects - Relevant info from Wikipedia, also see Famine response linked from that section. Notice that we only have to take information that applies to 1 day fasts (if available) so information on multiple day water fasts wont be useful.
- To make article more objective, write about how fasting can be beneficial under other (non-Islamic) circumstances for example in patient recovery. The Wikipedia link may help, or Google "benefits of fasting" without the terms islam, ramadan: link. This may have some of these benefits: 
- Talk about other religions, to see if fasting was copied by Muhammad into Islam from other places (could be mentioned in the "What is fasting", and rename section to "Definition and Origins").
- Create section on responses to Muslim claims (e.g. ) that fasting is beneficial.