Numbers of Islam
Things that nullify prayer, including a Woman, Donkey and a Dog
The number of people that Muhammad had murdered when he conquered Mecca
Women Muhammad used to have sex with in a single night
The sexual strength given by Allah to Muhammad as compared to a normal man
Lashes to be given to an adulterer for sex
The sexual strength of a man in Heaven as compared to a man on Earth
Women Prophet Sulaiman had sex with in a single night, according to Islamic traditions
 See Also
- Mathematical Miracles - A hub page that leads to other articles related to Mathematical Miracles
- "Allah (thus) directs you as regards your Children's (Inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females..." - Qur'an 4:11
- "Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."" - Sahih Bukhari 3:48:826
- "Who so gives two handfuls of flour or dates as dowry of his wife has rendered [her] (private parts) lawful" - Mishkat al-Masabih, Book II, under section dower, Hadith No. 57., reported from Abu Daud also reported by Ahmad.
- "Narrated 'Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him."" - Sahih Bukhari 1:9:490
- "If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice." - Qur'an 4:3
- "... As for the prophet, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, thighing his fiancée Aisha. She was six years of age and he could not have intercourse with her due to her small age. That is why [the prophet] peace and prayer of Allah be upon him placed his [male] member between ber thighs and massaged it softly, ..." - Islam-Fatwa.net
- "Narrated Anas bin Malik: A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and ... he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died ..." - Sahih Bukhari 4:52:261
- "Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)' " - Sahih Bukhari 7:62:65
- "The apostle of Allah entered through Adhakhir, [into Mecca], and prohibited fighting. He ordered six men and four women to be killed, they were (1) Ikrimah Ibn Abi Jahl, (2) Habbar Ibn al-Aswad, (3) Abd Allah Ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh, (4) Miqyas Ibn Sababah al-Laythi, (5) al-Huwayrith Ibn Nuqaydh, (6) Abd Abbah Ibn Hilal Ibn Khatal al-Adrami, (7) Hind Bint Utbah, (8) Sarah, the mawlat (enfranchised girl) of Amr Ibn Hashim, (9) Fartana and (10) Qaribah." - Ibn Sa`d "Tabaqat", Vol 2, page 168
- This hadith claims he had sex with 11 wives in a single night: Sahih Bukhari 1:5:268. Some hadiths claim he had sex with 9 wives in a single night: Sahih Bukhari 1:5:282; see also parallel hadiths in Sahih Bukhari 7:62:6 and Sahih Bukhari 7:62:142
- "Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)..." - Sahih Bukhari 1:5:268
- "Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.'"" - Sunan Ibn Maja, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39
- "Out of 99 women, one is in paradise and the rest are in hell" - Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10.
- "The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment." - Qur'an 24:2
- "The Holy Prophet said: 'The believer will be given such and such strength in Paradise for sexual intercourse. It was questioned: O prophet of Allah! can he do that? He said: "He will be given the strength of one hundred persons." - Mishkat al-Masabih Book IV, Chapter XLII, Paradise and Hell, Hadith Number 24
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 74i: Allah's Apostle said, "Once Solomon, son of David said, '(By Allah) Tonight I will have sexual intercourse with one hundred (or ninety-nine) women each of whom will give birth to a knight who will fight in Allah's Cause.
- An-Nasikh -wal- Mansukh, by Ibn Khuzyamh states 113 verses are abrogated by the Sword verse (9: 5), and 9 verses are abrogated by the Fighting verse (9: 29): "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day."
- Killing of the Banu Qurayza described by Ibn Ishaq; Guillaume 464, Stillman 141–142, partially cited in Peters 224.