From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
This is an index page for articles relating to Egypt.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Former Muslims from Egypt (14 P)
Pages in category "Egypt"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Al-Qaradawi - Waging War Against Allah - Qur'an 5:33 - Refers To Apostasy
- Al-Qaradawi Describes the Establishment of Israel as "The Great Calamity"
- Al-Qaradawi Refuses Dialogue with Jews, Announces He Has "Cut Off the Pope"
- Al-Qaradawi to BBC: "Freedom Is Produced by the Application of the Shari'ah"
- Al-Qaradawi: "(Moderate Muslims) Accept Offensive Jihad and Attacking the Infidels in Their Lands"
- Al-Qaradawi: "The Christian Will Reach an Understanding With His Muslim Brother to Choose a Muslim President"
- Ayman Zawahiri
- Egypt (persecution)
- Egypt (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
- Egypt: Deputy Prime Minister Being Investigated for "Dishonoring the Divine"
- Egypt: Female Parliament Candidate says "Women Are Deficient in Intelligence and Religion, and It Is Not Permissible for Them to Be in Authority"
- Egyptian Candidate for President Praises bin Laden as a Martyr
- Egyptian Group Forbids Eating Tomatoes Because Tomatoes are Christian
- Egyptian Nour Party Candidate: Democracy is Disbelief in Allah and is Still Forbidden
- Egyptian Nour Party Candidates: Democracy is 'Kufr' ... and Masonic-Jewish Propaganda
- Egyptian Parliamentary Candidate: Jizyah Is Only Half a Dinar, and It's Taken from the Rich Christians
- Egyptian Shaykh Demands Punishment for Deputy Prime Minister for Insulting Allah
- Egyptian Shaykh Says it is Forbidden for Women to Participate in the Olympics
- Egyptian Shaykh: "Be at Ease, Do Not Fear Islam and the Shari'ah"
- Egyptian Shaykh: "Democracy Is a Bad, Backwards, and Retarded Idea"
- Egyptian Shaykh: "Muslims Have Fewer Rights than Christians"
- Egyptian Shaykh: "The (Anti-Christ) Will Come Forth from a Jewish Woman of (Iran) Followed by Seventy Thousand Jews"
- Egyptian Shaykh: Those who Insult Allah are Called to Repentance, Those who Insult the Prophet Must be killed
- Shaykh al-Huwayni: The Penalty for Apostasy Is Death; Only "Boozers and Druggies" Say Otherwise
- Shaykh al-Qaradawi Doubts Muslim Involvement in Alexandria Church Bombing; Points to Unnamed "Foreign Hand"
- Shaykh Muhammad Hassan: Islam Prefers a Strong, Immoral Warrior
- Shaykh Muhammad Hassan: No Compulsion in Religion, But...
- Shaykh of al-Azhar Condemns bin Laden's Burial at Sea; Egyptian Government Has No Comment on Killing
- Shaykh of al-Azhar: "The Western Understanding of Human Rights is Against That Which is Sacred to Us"
- Shaykh Safwat Hegazy: "Jerusalem Belongs to Us, and the Whole World Belongs to Us"
- Shaykh Wagdy Ghoneim: Osama Is a Hero and a Martyr, Obama Is an "Anti-Christ," "Liar" and "Apostate from Islam"
- Son of Imam Blames Islam for Backwardness of Muslim World; Receives Death Threats