A E (former Muslim)
[Letter from A E to Ali Sina]
 Testimony of Leaving Islam
My name is A. E. (This ID remains confidential at the request of the writer) and I'm originally from "an Arab country" living now in, North America. I am an ex-Muslim and came to know about you from Answering Islam web site. Since I came here around a year ago I really enjoyed the free debate on those issues that we have here in north America (and west Europe too).
I doubt that I can dedicate the time or probably the money to purchase and read your book at the moment but my area of interest is rational criticism of the Quran and its contradictions, authenticity of Quran and its collection. The way I see things is that Islam is not only wrong but, has interfered in life details in a way that make it impossible for Muslims to brake the circle of poverty, ignorance and retardness they are in now and forever. If they don't open their eyes and see the truth; and then modify or desert that religion. The obvious weak points are:
- The way they claim the Quran was gathered.
- The gap between the oldest copy of the Quran we have now and the date Muhammad died is 150 years.
- The Quran contradicts scientific facts - among them, to the Muslims surprise, is the way embryos develop - and itself in many places.
- Islam never ended slavery and still has doors for it to come back.
- Islam's legislation doesn't provide equal rights for human beings.
What makes things more annoying is that with the oil money that Muslim countries have, they're out there using the freedom the west has given them in order to invite more people to Islam and they simply use the fact that those poor Europeans don't speak or read Arabic and never knew anything about Islam to present them with the same lies they filled our brains with in the schools. I still hope that at some stage of my life I'll be able to dedicate my full time to study Islam and give a knowledgeable criticism to it in a way that doesn't provoke or offend Muslim but just open their eyes to the truth.