Women (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
- Senior Committee Member of Mainstream American Muslim Group: In Islam Female Genital Mutilation Is an Honor
- Kuwaiti Shaykh Explains and Justifies Islamic "Pleasure Marriages"
- Egyptian Shaykh: FGM Not An Inherited Custom. Muslim Scholars Say It Is Either Obligatory or Commendable
- "It Is Permissible for the Husband to Forbid His Wife from Visiting a Specific Woman"
- European Council for Fatwa and Research: Women Can't Speak and Remember at the Same Time
- Fatwa: "Is It Permissible for Women to Ride Bikes?"
- Fatwa: "The wife must obey her husband, and if a Muslim woman married a non-Muslim man, her obedience to him would conflict with her obedience to Allah"
- Fatwa: Polygamy Can Solve a Problem "for a Man Whose Wife Has a Prolonged Menstrual Cycle"
- Gaza newspaper: "Hoardes of Freemasons and Atheists Have Come to... Remove the Muslim Woman from the Yoke of Religion"
- Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia: Womens' Suffrage Movement Is a "Machination" of the Enemies of Islam
- Senior Saudi Shaykh Rejects Equality Between Muslims and Non-Muslims, Men and Women
- Video: Shaykh al-Huwayni: "When I want a sex slave, I just go to the market and choose the woman I like and purchase her"
- Kuwaiti Lawmaker Proposes $15,000 Reward for Men Who Marry a Second Wife
- Video: Kuwaiti Activist: "I Hope that Kuwait Will Enact a Law for...Sex Slaves"
- Saudi Religious Police to Crack Down on Women with Alluring Eyes
- Egypt: Female Parliament Candidate says "Women Are Deficient in Intelligence and Religion, and It Is Not Permissible for Them to Be in Authority"
- Egyptian Shaykh Says it is Forbidden for Women to Participate in the Olympics