Qur'an (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
Revision as of 00:32, 8 December 2013 by Sahab
- Fatwa: "Allah Restricts Through the State What He Doesn't Restrict Through the Qur'an"
- Fatwa: "It Is Permissible to Have Sexual Intercourse with a Prepubescent Girl"
- Fatwa: "Whoever Insults One of These Four Things, Whether in Jest or Sincerity, Has Become an Infidel and Must Be Killed"
- Fatwa: It is Permissible to Use the "Torah and the New Testament... for Anal Cleansing after Defecation"
- Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia: Qur'an Is "Dominant" Over the Bible; "We Don't Need...Any Other Book"
- Hezbollah Calls Burning the Qur'an a "Crime"
- Moroccan paper: "The Noble Qur'an Stricty Defines the Position of Muslims in Regard to Jews--There Is No Room for Debate"
- Protests in Afghanistan Against Qur'an Burning Leave 10 Dead, 83 Wounded
- Shaykh Muhammad Hassan: No Compulsion in Religion, But...
- Al-Qaradawi: "Waging War Against Allah (Qur'an 5:33)" Refers To Apostasy. Without Killing Apostates "Islam Wouldn't Exist Today"