Free Speech (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
Revision as of 22:13, 9 December 2013 by Sahab
- Islamophobic Muslim? Egyptian Writer: "Who Offends the Prophet is Not the West, But we Muslims, for Making Islam Terrorist"
- Fatwa: It is Permissible to Use the "Torah and the New Testament... for Anal Cleansing after Defecation"
- Hezbollah Calls Burning the Qur'an a "Crime"
- Protests in Afghanistan Against Qur'an Burning Leave 10 Dead, 83 Wounded
- Fatwa: On Resembling the Infidels
- Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Rules that Whoever Insults the Prophet Must Be an Apostate, Atheist, Christian or Jew
- Fatwa: "Whoever Insults One of These Four Things, Whether in Jest or Sincerity, Has Become an Infidel and Must Be Killed"
- Fatwa: "The Position of a Muslim Towards One Who Slanders the Prophet and His Companions"
- European Council for Fatwa and Research: "The Apostate is Killed in Order to Protect the Religion and the Community"
- Saudi Arabia Warns of "Strict Punishments" for Protesters
- Egyptian Shaykh Demands Punishment for Deputy Prime Minister for Insulting Allah
- Egypt: Deputy Prime Minister Being Investigated for "Dishonoring the Divine"
- "There Is a Tsunami of Islamophobia in the West"
- "The Heresy of Mother's Day"
- Son of Imam Blames Islam for Backwardness of Muslim World; Receives Death Threats
- Al-Qaradawi Refuses Dialogue with Jews, Announces He Has "Cut Off the Pope"
- Saudi Newspaper: "Jihad Watch (Spreads) Nazi Propaganda in Order to Link Islam with Terrorism"
- Gaza newspaper: "Hoardes of Freemasons and Atheists Have Come to... Remove the Muslim Woman from the Yoke of Religion"
- "Racist Extremist Wilders Attacks Muslims Again"
- Egyptian Shaykh: Those who Insult Allah are Called to Repentance, Those who Insult the Prophet Must be killed
- Friday Prayers in Saudi: "These Days Islam Is Being Attacked By the Polytheists, Hypocrites, Jews, and Christians"
- Video: Egyptian Shaykhs Pronounce Death on Those Who Insult Muhammad
- Saudi: "If Someone Killed (Geert Wilders), Would His Killer Be Considered a Terrorist?"