From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
This is an index page for articles relating to Islam in the news.
Pages in category "News"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 439 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan: Any Muslim Who Refuses to Pray Is an Infidel, and Must Be Killed
- Shaykh Wagdy Ghoneim: Osama Is a Hero and a Martyr, Obama Is an "Anti-Christ," "Liar" and "Apostate from Islam"
- WikiIslam:Site News
- Slavery (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
- Son of Imam Blames Islam for Backwardness of Muslim World; Receives Death Threats
- Statement from Kuwaiti Shaykh on the Syrian Revolution
- Sudanese Scholar Apostate Obama Must Be Executed The Path of Osama Bin Laden is Our Path
- Sunni-Shi'ite Relations (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
- Syria (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
- Syria FSA Fatwa Prohibits Shaving Lice Infested Beards or Killing the Believer Lice Growing in Blessed Beards
- Syrian Protesters Claim to Have Captured Five Iranian Revolutionary Guards
- The International Union of Muslim Scholars Calls on Muslims to Revive the Duty of Jihad and Prepare for Victory against Israel
- The Muslim Brotherhood Glorifies and Encourages Female Jihadists
- Transcript of Hamas' Condemnation of bin Laden Killing
- Transcript of Qaradawi's February 2011 Friday Sermon in Tahrir Square
- Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media
- Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media: Fatwas
- Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media: Further Categories
- Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media: Miscellaneous
- Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media: Press
- Tunisia - Thousands Call for Genocide Chant Allahu Akbar So the Ape Can Hear
- UAE Paper Describes Israel as a Western "Project for Dominance of the Islamic Nation"
- United Arab Emirates (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
- United States (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
- Unnamed Sources: Coptic Church Calls on Copts to "Participate with Their Muslim Brothers" In Protests Against Mubarak Regime
- US Government Allegedly in Talks to Release 50 Egyptian Prisoners Including Shaykh Umar Abd-al-Rahman
- Video from Hezbollah Supporter Blasts Saudi Arabia for Allegedly Supporting Israel Against Hezbollah
- Video: Egyptian Shaykh Incites Muslims to Burn Down Churches
- Video: Egyptian Shaykhs Pronounce Death on Those Who Insult Muhammad
- Video: Kuwaiti Activist: "I Hope that Kuwait Will Enact a Law for...Sex Slaves"
- Video: Shaykh al-Huwayni: "When I want a sex slave, I just go to the market and choose the woman I like and purchase her"