Apostasy (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
- Senior Cleric for Mainstream American Muslim Group: Islamic Punishment for Apostasy is Death
- European Council for Fatwa and Research: "The Apostate is Killed in Order to Protect the Religion and the Community"
- Al-Qaradawi: "Waging War Against Allah (Qur'an 5:33)" Refers To Apostasy. Without Killing Apostates "Islam Wouldn't Exist Today"
- Fatwa: "Whoever Insults One of These Four Things, Whether in Jest or Sincerity, Has Become an Infidel and Must Be Killed"
- Islamic Fatwa Council of Jerusalem: "The ruling on the apostate is for him to seek forgiveness within three days, and if not he is killed"
- Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Rules that Whoever Insults the Prophet Must Be an Apostate, Atheist, Christian or Jew
- Kuwaiti Journal: "Killing the Apostate Does Not Conflict With Religious Freedom"
- Shaykh Muhammad Hassan: No Compulsion in Religion, But...
- Watan Voice: Is Obama a Muslim or an Apostate?
- Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan: Any Muslim Who Refuses to Pray Is an Infidel, and Must Be Killed
- Shaykh Wagdy Ghoneim: Osama Is a Hero and a Martyr, Obama Is an "Anti-Christ," "Liar" and "Apostate from Islam"
- Shaykh al-Huwayni: The Penalty for Apostasy Is Death; Only "Boozers and Druggies" Say Otherwise